Modeled by Role Models
Panache Unveils “Modeled by Role Models” Campaign
Lingerie Brand Celebrates Female Role Models From Around the World
Panache, a worldwide leader of lingerie and swimwear for D+ cup sizes, announces a new campaign: “Modeled by Role Models.” Celebrating six female role models from around the world – each chosen for her individual achievements, contributions to society and healthy approach to body image – this campaign looks to shift the perception of what being a true model really entails.
“Modeled by Role Models” echoes Panache’s mission to make sure its customers are comfortable and confident in their own skin. With more than 30 years of experience in creating bras that lift and support larger cup sizes, Panache champions women of all shapes and sizes. In an industry saturated by women who are admired for their physical attributes, Panache’s new campaign looks to expand the notion of beauty by celebrating women who are making an impact in different ways.
The campaign includes the following women, chosen from around the world for their contributions to society:
- Marquita Pring – a renowned curvy model from upstate New York who co-founded ALDA, the positive body image group that promotes women embracing their curves.
- Rachel Elliott – a nurse at the Royal London Hospital as well as a volunteer who worked in an Ebola treatment center in Sierra Leone.
- Amy Hughes – a sports therapist from England who raises awareness about healthy, active lifestyles as well as raises money for the Isabelle Lottie Foundation. She recently broke the world record for running 53 marathons in 53 cities in 53 days around the United Kingdom.
- Mica Paris – a singer from the United Kingdom who is an ambassador for the Amy Winehouse Foundation, and who also supports the “No Means No” campaign, which strengthens sexual assault prevention for women of all ages.
- Hannah Cockroft – a British wheelchair racer who specializes in sprint distances in the T34 classification. She was appointed “Member of the Order of the British Empire” (MBE) for service to athletics and is the world record holder for T34 100M, 200M, 400M and 800M.
- Martyna Kaczmarek – the founder of Poland’s ”Day for Life Campaign,” which promotes blood, bone marrow and posthumous organ donation.
“Modeled by Role Models” launches on May 12, 2015 on a new website ModeledbyRoleModels.com, as well as with a mix of film and images running across social media platforms. The campaign will also be supported with a special hashtag, #MyRoleModel, encouraging people worldwide to speak about their own role models.
For more information, please visit: www.modeledbyrolemodels.com
Stay connected at: @lovepanache #myrolemodel